As of today, I have had this blog for a year. It has changed since I first started it but then, so have I. This blog has grown with me as I have and I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that has read of my posts, and an even bigger thank you to the people that have stuck with it from the beginning.
This year has been a really big and exciting year for me and it’s been wonderful to share even parts of that with you all! Here is a short list of some of the best bits about this year.
- I finished college and I got accepted into my first choice university, I’m going to study Creative Writing and English Literature in September.
- I went to Rome and it reminded me why I love city breaks, I went to so many amazing places and saw so many amazing things.
- I actually starting writing properly again, and writing something that I’m actually going to finish!
- I got even more into slam poetry and actually managed to write my own, it’s not perfect but it is mine and I love it.
- I got given a camera as a birthday present and have since got into photography, again, I’m not brilliant but I’m having fun! Maybe I’ll put some up in the future and you can all see how not great I am!
But no, this year has been amazing and I just wanted to say thank you! Here’s to many more years!